Connect with and grow alongside like-minded volunteer management professionals across the province.
Joining AVRBC Is An Investment In Your Career
Take charge of your career by becoming a member of the Administrators of Volunteer Resources BC. Membership gives you exclusive access to job postings, networking opportunities, and innovative resources that will help you lead your volunteer teams with confidence.
With 150 members representing nearly 100 organizations throughout BC, we represent members affiliated with social-profit and governmental organizations from all sectors, including human and social services, healthcare, education, arts and culture, sports, recreation, religion and police and justice. Our members manage and coordinate the effective engagement of volunteers throughout BC, and help shape the future of volunteerism.
Join AVRBC and get connected to all the people and resources you need to succeed in your career.
Members can look forward to:
- Discounts on professional development opportunities including workshops and webinars
- A discount on the bi-annual AVRBC Conference – the only conference in BC that focuses exclusively on management of volunteers.
- Access to mentors through the Mentor Match program
Opportunities to expand your professional network and attend regional meetings
- An annual subscription to E-Volunteerism, the electronic journal of the volunteer management professionals community ($45 value!)
- Access to the Members Only section of the AVRBC website, which includes job postings and exclusive member resources
- Optional affiliate membership to the Volunteer Management Professionals of Canada (VMPC) for only $45 per year
- And more!